The annual Emeritus Faculty Recognition Dinner will be held on March 8, 2019 on the Sonoma State University campus in the Student Center Ballrooms.
The new faculty emeriti to be honored are:
- Roger Bell, Jr, Philosophy
- Barbara Bloom, Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Julie Bright, Biology
- Mary Dolan, Library
- Elizabeth Galvez-Hard, Literacy Studies & Elementary Education*
- Deborah Kindy, Nursing
- Elaine Leeder, Sociology
- Linda Mansi, Business Administration
- Katherine Morris, Literacy Studies & Elementary Education
- Mary Ann Nickel, Literacy Studies & Elementary Education
- Lilybeth Nosce, Biology
- Jann Nunn, Art
- Thomas Shaw, Hutchins
- Elenita Strobel, American Multicultural Studies*
- Mark Merickel, Curriculum Studies & Secondary Education
- Theresa Alfaro Velcamp, History*
* not attending
The evening begins at 6:00 pm. Dinner Buffet will start at 6:30. A no-host bar is available to you throughout the evening. Coffee and water will also be available.
Baby Spinach and Arugula
roasted baby beets, local goat cheese,
toasted almonds, champagne vinaigrette
Jerk Roasted Pork Loin
Grilled Chicken Breast
basque peppers and onions
cream sauce with spinach
Broccolini and Roasted Rosemary
Flourless Chocolate Torte
Prix Fixe $45
Your RSVP will not be confirmed until payment is received.
After February 14th, we cannot provide any refunds.
Please mail your RSVP to the Senate office or email your RSVP to email@example.com before February 14th.
Please make checks out to SSU. Mail checks to Sonoma State University, 1801 East Cotati Ave, ST1027, Rohnert Park, CA 94928
To use a credit card, please go to :https://commerce.cashnet.com/EFRD (this will be available after the New Year)